ip:87.106.206.200:7776

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scruffy

PostSubject: admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)   Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 pm

SA-MP name:scruffy
admin on any other servers:(state which servers, if you have no experiance leave blank)
why do you want to be admin on this server: I want to become an admin as i recon i would be a good addition to the XPS crew also because i can give ideas for new maps (if needed)
why do you think you would be a good admin: i think i will be a good admin as i would watch very closely for hackers/modders also i would be able to give a heads up if some one is hacking and will also follow the rules of the XPS server
any other infomation:please take your time reading and i hope you make the right choice

if you were and animal what animal would you be? a rhino there big and powerful just like me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[B]Buster

PostSubject: Re: admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)   Tue May 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Nice app Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GTS]Wolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Nice app, ill say yes only if i see you playing on the server more. until then i am undecided
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ghillieinthemist.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)   

Back to top Go down

admin app by scruffy (REGECTED, spend more time on server)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1